Friday, October 7, 2022

You, God, Are My God

You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. — Psalm 63:1


God is my God.

He watches over me and heals me when I'm sick.

I thirst for Him.

My whole being longs for Him.

In a dry and parched land where there is no water, He provides for me.

Saturday I was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia.

Apparently it was bad. The x-rays showed both lungs were affected.

But by Monday, they let me go home without an IV.

And since then I've continued to improve.

It's called "community pneumonia," meaning I caught it from someone in the community.

But no telling where or when - they could have been asymptomatic.

So for 10 days I'm on two kinds of antibiotics plus additional meds.

The prayers that have covered me have helped me progress a bit each day.

Our friends Mike and Laurie brought these flowers along with a delicious dinner that I continued eating for three days.

Praise God for His goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story