Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Be Strong in the Lord

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. — Ephesians 6:10-11 


God wants to give us His strength to meet all of the challenges of each day.

When I remember to put on the full armor of God, He equips me to face those challenges.

The full armor of God includes the shoes of the gospel of peace.

Giving me the ability to move nimbly to promote God's deep peace, even in the midst of anxiety.

Letting me help others find peace, too.

Last month we were in Iowa for the funeral of Roger Jones.

Two weeks ago his brother Shelby passed away.

We had a chance to meet Shelby's daughter Susan and her husband and our hearts go out to them.

God's deep peace passes our understanding and covers us, even in the midst of death and sorrow.

God's mightdy power equips me to stand strong again any schemes Satan might throw my way.

Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story