Thursday, May 9, 2019

The Work of God's Hands

In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. Like clothing you will change them and they will be discarded. But you remain the same, and your years will never end.— Psalm 102:25-26

God laid the foundations of the earth. The heavens are the work of His hands. 

How awesome to see the vistas He created. The lakes and mountains that he planned for us.

Today I have my third chemo treatment. Halfway done!

And today only took 3.5 hours, down from 5.5 hours last time in April. 

I also got a call Tuesday and Wednesday from Ann, the Kaiser Rose volunteer, just checking in to see how I'm doing. Very thoughtful and appreciated.

Until today I still have my taste. We'll see if that changes by tomorrow. We're planning dinner with friends on Saturday, so hopefully I'll still have some taste left to try out a new restaurant.

How great is your handiwork, Lord!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story