Saturday, May 30, 2020

A Beautiful New Day

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years. — Genesis 1:14

Today is another beautiful day.

The sun is shining and the birds are singing their hearts out.

A couple of monarch butterflies just flew by our window, circling our yard.

God has given us the sun and moon, day and night.

I thank Him every day for letting me live in such a beautiful place.

On Friday I'll have a zoom appointment with a lymphedema therapist to help me massage the areas of my arm and chest that are still affected with edema and a bit swollen.

I got carried away with my weed pulling, taking out some ice plant on our bank and overdid the pulling with my left arm.

I completely forgot to wear the compression sleeve that I had been wearing to the YMCA for my workouts.

Fortunately, it's gone down a lot and is no longer uncomfortable.

So I've stopped jumping rope for now - walking 2-3 miles around the neighborhood instead.

God is great and has blessed me.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story