Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The Result Is Eternal Life

But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. — Romans 6:22


Sunday I went for a walk around the neighborhood with two friends.

We wore our masks and social distanced ourselves.

And we had a great time together.

Kirk, Abby and I watched our church service together.

I sang the anthem, "Day By Day and With Each Passing Moment." https://livestream.com/fpcsd/events/9038961/videos/206197623

Our pastor preached on Psalm 71 about growing old and finding purpose in life.

Very timely as Kirk will be retiring in June.

Later, I had a zoom meeting with two of my choir friends.

We had a great time together catching up.

Then I got a call from a friend who had applied for a position with my company.

They offered him the job on Friday.

What a huge answer to prayer.

God had blessed me with wonderful friends.

He hears and answers my prayers.

And He guides me each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story