Wednesday, May 27, 2020

An Instrument of Righteousness

Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. — Romans 6:13

Today I have a doctor's appointment.

The lump on my arm has gotten better but has not gone away completely.

So she suggeseted I come in and let her take a look.

If it is lymphedema, she can refer me to a lymphedema therapist who can massage the area and give me suggestions for helping it to go away or at least not get worse.

I have stopped jumping rope and lifting weights.

Now I try to get out and walk the neighborhood instead.

Sunday morning I walked for 2.9 miles and then another mile in the afternoon with Abby.

Monday Abby and I walked again.

Tonight I will record some more anthems for our virtual church services.

I am working to offer myself to God as an instrument of righteousness.

Finding His will and following Him is a challenge, but He gives me opportunities to stay in His Word and to talk with Him in prayer.

God is merciful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story