Friday, August 19, 2022

I Will Not Be Shaken

I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. — Psalm 16:8 


This week we discovered that our friend Marion's daughter was shaken with a diagnosis of Stage 4 breast cancer that has metastasized.

She is still recovering from spine surgery and now has to face this horrible news.

We are praying for her family and medical team that they will find the best treatment options for her.

Right now it appears that radiation and a chemo pill will be the protocol.

We are also praying for Lila's healing and comfort and wisdom during this time. 

The prognosis is about six years - she's just 40.

So we are also praying for a good quality of life and longer life than expected.

She moved to Ohio and bought a home near her mom last year.

God's timing is perfect.

I keep my eyes always on the Lord.

With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken, even though I may be shaken by worldly cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story