Tuesday, October 1, 2019

My Prayer

And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ. — Philippians 1:9-10

I have been surrounded by the love of friends and family.

Their prayers have been my foundation over the past 9 months, grounding me in Christ.

These hydrangeas were a gift from MaryJo for Easter.

Kirk planted them in our flower bed and they are very happy!

Thursday I go in for my I-V Herceptin treatment.

The nurses have been having a hard time finding a vein to use so hopefully they will be successful this week.

Next week I see my chemo doctor again.

I also need to schedule a MUGA heart scan.

I have a network of supportive doctors who check to make sure  I'm doing well.

And my boss at work is willing to accommodate in any way I need.

Monday I took a half day off, just in case I was tired from the radiation.

So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story