Monday, March 23, 2020

Trust in the Lord

Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. — Jeremiah 17:7

Our family trusts in the Lord.

We put our confidence in Him.

Here I am last Thursday at my last appointment in the chemo suite at Kaiser.

I haven't had chemo since July, but I have been having a Herceptin I-V every three weeks.

This is Hazel, the sweet nurse who helped me with my final I-V.

She and Jesse were able to find a vein after the fourth try.

Hurray! The entire nursing staff were wonderful.

Kirk drove me to my appointment.

Because of the Coronavirus, he was not allowed to come in with me.

They even posted security guards at the door and gave me a wristband to show that I was okay to go in.

Another nurse, Rosana, took my picture since Kirk couldn't be there.

She had been my nurse many times over the past year.

I trust in the Lord.

He has brought me through this year of cancer treatments.

He has supported me with caring friends, coworkers, family members, and neighbors.

I am blessed and thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story