Friday, March 26, 2021

Fellowship With Us

We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. — 1 John 1:3


Today I spoke with a Physician's Assistant at the Kaiser Bone Health Center.

I had just gotten my bone scan results and she called to let me know.

However, she thought perhaps my info had gotten put into the wrong folder, since nothing had really changed since a year ago.

At that time we discovered I have osteopenia, and I had one hip that showed low bone density of -2.3.

Since bones tend to move, that is no longer the lowest - now it's in my spine with the same number.

She suggested in addition to hiking, walking, jumping rope and swimming, I start doing planks and pushups.

So I'm adding those to my routine.

At the end of the call, she wished me a blessed day and asked if she could wish me a Happy Easter.

I said, "Of course! Happy Easter. He is risen."

To which she wished me a blessed Easter.

And that made my day.

We proclaim Jesus, and our fellowship is with Him and His Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story