Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Running with Perseverance


Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus. — Hebrews 12:1-3

Today I did not take any nausea meds, for the first time since my chemo began on Friday. I made sure to eat small meals or snacks throughout the day but did not feel any stomach upset. Hopefully that will be a trend. We'll see.

Our sweet neighbor Leslie brought us a healthy chocolate brownie dessert, which tasted really good with vanilla ice cream.

I'm enjoying having and appetite and taste buds, especially since I know both will be going away over the next week or two. 

The good news is that both will also come back again in about five months when my chemo is over.

I will speaking at our women's retreat this weekend, talking about our beautiful feet and how God equips us for the journey so we can tackle the mountains and valleys that come our way.

This is one of the photos I chose to convey the image of mountains before us.

Running the race with perseverance!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story