Sunday, April 14, 2019

I Will Sing of God's Love

I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. — Psalm 59:16

I love to sing. This Psalm resonates with me, singing of God's love in the morning.

Saturday I got my hair cut and also had my hairdresser, Vito, trim the bangs on my wig just a bit. He graciously did not charge me for the appointment, so I'll bring him a bottle of wine to thank him.

Here's a picture of me in the wig, which I'll probably start wearing in a week or so, when my hair begins to fall out.

And now that my hair is shorter, I won't have as much left to fall out. When it does start to shed, Vito has said he'll be glad to give me a buzz cut, and he'll squeeze me in so I can take care of it as soon as I want or need to.

What a blessing to have such thoughtful friends who help me look and feel my best.

I will sing of God's strength, in the morning I will sing of His love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story