Sunday, December 29, 2019

Remembering Pat

Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. — John 14:1-3


Saturday we went to a memorial service for our friend Pat.

She was the ultimate prayer warrior.

No matter the concern, Pat would be willing to pray.

In fact, she would call people and offer to pray for whatever they needed.

She would also write me notes of thanks to let me know how much she appreciated my singing when I would sing for our church services.

She would pray aloud during the prayer times at our services.

And she would pray whenever a group of us would gather and someone would express a need or concern.

We miss her already.

She showed us the love of Jesus through her own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story