Sunday, December 1, 2019

Praying for You

We constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of His calling, and that by His power He may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith. — 2 Thessalonians 1:11

In Scripture, Paul reminds me to pray continually.

I ask God to help me do that more and more.

I also try to pray regularly for my friends, family, coworkers, acquaintances, and people I encounter during the day.

Our pastor Jerry needs healing. So do many others.

My coworkers need encouragement.

The Rogers family needs comfort in the loss of Gary.

And when we remember our times with him, we think of Rita, too.

My sister-in-law Miki needs comfort and healing in the loss of her mom and dad.

My friend Dave lost his dad this year.

So did the Pulliam and McSwain families and many others.

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and answering them.

Give us wisdom, fill us with your power that you may fulfill every good purpose of yours through us.

In Jesus's name we pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story