Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Dearly Loved Children

Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. — Ephesians 5:1

Sunday my friend Mari made me some delicious emapaƱadas.

She also gave me some holiday coffee made by a pastor friend of hers as a fundraiser.

What a wonderful combination.

Mari and her husband walk in the way of love and bless me with their friendship.

My friend Mariley does the same.

We met for lunch last week.

She has been praying for me since I was first diagnosed with cancer.

And she has been supporting me and encouraging me along my journey.

Even sharing her personal story with me and how she has overcome cancer herself.


These friends walk in the way of love, showering me with their blessings and care.

As dearly loved children, God also showers us with His love.

Even giving himself up for us.

Christ loves us and offered himself for our sakes. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story