Friday, August 9, 2019

God Is in His Temple

The Lord is in his holy temple; let all the earth be silent before him. – Habakkuk 2:20

Wednesday when I met with the radiation doctor, she said it will be no problem for me to go in the water at the beach as long I don't have any open wounds.

Fantastic! I can hardly wait to get out the boogie boards.

Ditto for swimming pools.

After my four weeks of radiation, she recommends I take 4-5 days off.

So I've alerted my colleagues at work that I will be taking off some time off after the radiation ends.

I still haven't heard when that will start, and I probably won't know for a few more weeks.

In the meantime, I'll take a class to show me the facility and to learn what exactly the procedure will be.

I'll also meet my friend Mariley for lunch so she can share the details of her experience with me.

I am blessed.

God is in his temple, all's right with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story