Saturday, September 21, 2019

Christ's Power Made Perfect in Weakness

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me." — 2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday we started a new Bible study on 2 Corinthians in my women's study group.

It's amazing how God gives us those verses we need to hear at just the right time.

Today was a great reminder that even though we don't care to be "weak" or "needy," it gives others an opportunity to support us when we let them know we are vulnerable.

A friend is fixing dinner for us this weekend so if I'm tired next week, we'll have something on hand.

Another friend has continued to send me a card or two each week, letting me know she is praying for me.

My brother sends me regular texts letting me know how valuable I am to him and to the Lord.

God has surrounded me with Christ's love and power so that I will realize that His grace is more than enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story