Friday, September 6, 2019

God Is With Us to the End of the Age

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” — Matthew 28:18-20

The great thing is that God has been with me every day of my entire life.

Even when I don't feel him near me, He is there.

He knows my prayers and thoughts before I even think them.

During this past year of cancer diagnosis and treatment, He was and is still with me.

He gave me, Kirk, and Abby the strength to get through this time and come out even stronger.

I am amazed!

As we grieved over the loss of Kirk's dad, God surrounded us with His love.

In the loss of our friends' dads, God comforted us in knowing that they are now with Him.

We can sing God's praises, knowing that Jesus has sent the Holy Spirit to comfort us as we grieve.

Jesus is with us always. Wow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story