Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Who Is Understanding?

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. — James 3:13

From Abby's alma mater, Whitworth University, we received this beautiful prayer.

Thanksgiving:
Lord, you call us to follow; to turn away from our own selfish interests, and to be disciples and follow after You, even if the path is difficult to see. We are grateful that you lead us, even when it is in a direction that we would never have chosen for ourselves. Help us not to be so hesitant to follow, and to see with the eyes of faith.

Teach us to follow without fear, knowing that You are always with us, leading the way.
Amen.

I have my 12th radiation treatment today and will meet with my radiation doctor to make sure everything is going as planned.

So far no discomfort. I'm expecting some fatigue to kick in at the end of the week.

We are so thankful for the prayers that have sustained me well over the past nine months since my cancer diagnosis.

This prayer was such a perfect synopsis of our lives over this period and God's mercy.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story