Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Singing Birds

Flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. — Song of Solomon 2:12


I'm listening to the birds chirping outside and watching the flowers and plants bloom after all of the rain.

And of course the weeds are poking their heads up, too, trying to compete for a place in the ground before our plants take over.

The weeds in my life try to poke their heads out, too, competing for my thoughts. But God helps me focus on His love and care for me.

He will continue to guide me through the days to come, the cancer treatment, recovery, and hearing the pathology report.

Sunday, I was reminded of His presence once again as the toddlers and preschoolers sang "Jesus Loves Me" and "God, Our Father, We Thank You for Our Many Blessings."

I'm thankful for the many blessings God has given to me and to our family.

Gratefully singing.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story